Translate

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's National Quilting Day-----March 19

What are you doing to celebrate this day?

I've had both of my sewing machines tuned up, and I'm hard at work on 2 new quilts. But this same thing happens between 2:00 and 3:00 each afternoon; Oreo comes down to my studio and spends too much time at my machine.  There must be an easier way!
Oreo on my large machine, helping to embroider the pink coneflowers on next years competition piece.

Hope all of you enjoy this special day for quilters, even those of you who aren't quilters.

As a last minute celebration, I had a Shamrock Shake with my son up in Milwaukee. This was my first Shamrock Shake and I was very pleasantly surprised.  They look beautiful, with green swirls in a clear glass, topped with whipped creme and a cherry. Quite tasty even though no chocolate was involved.

Ann

No comments: