Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Patternspot.com

My newest pattern at Patternspot.com
One of my recent projects includes designing some new patterns. I am on my way.  I now have 4 on my page at http://www.patternspot.com. Just enter my name:  Ann Fahl,  in the search box. There is no paying for shipping and handling, no waiting for the mail to arrive, you simply download the pattern and print it at home.  Give it a try! They have tons of patterns by many designers.

I include pictorial instructions on how to do this fan fold.
I have already told you about my table runner pattern in an earlier post, and now I've added a $4 pattern on how and why we should make cloth table napkins. It's called No Sew Cloth Napkins: a family friendly project. This isn't a pattern like you might purchase at the quilt shop, but more like a complete magazine article that gives my personal history about why I started making them, instructions on how to make them, yardage, why I don't have to iron, and pages on how to do my favorite fan fold that will make your table look festive.  You might enjoy it. I have to say, I designed a great cover for my new product!

Thanks for reading.

Ann

No comments: