|Christmas Jewels, (c) 1988, hand quilted, 67 x 81 inches|
- The blocks had to be 12 inches
- The five fabrics had to be used, but we could add several more light colored fabrics
- She was to choose 6 blocks and I did too
- We were to exchange a block every month or two
- This was secret, we could not share with each other anything about the quilt until each of our quilt tops were finished.
While at coffee, Linda mentioned this year, that she always hangs "our" quilt up at Christmas in her entryway. So I decided to dig mine out too. It is such a joy to have such a friendly treasure!
Both quilts were pictured in two different Quilting magazines Quilter's Newsletter Dec 93, and Quilt World 1997. If you have some archives at home, you might find these!
Have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.