Translate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Design is More Fun!

Last night we met my son for dinner at TGI Friday's. In the dining area the table tops had bold red and white diagonal stripes on the top. I so enjoyed the graphics, I am so easy to please. Lots of color really brightens my day.

After dinner I asked for a cup of tea, and the waiter brought my tea in a beautifully designed mug the likes of which I had never seen before. It is a contemporary vase shape with a delightful red and white striped handle. It struck my fancy immediately.  I asked if I could buy a mug, which I eventually did, and came home with two of them.  I can hardly wait to have my morning cup of tea in one of these.

They will make everything taste better.

Ann

1 comment:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

If it is red, already I like it and I loved those mugs. Your tea really will taste better in those!