Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The End is Near

Again, a long awaited show is coming to a conclusion.  Quilts in Color, closes this Sunday March 25.  You still have a couple days to get there.  Here is my "fireplace" photo.  Another View, is included in my book, A Black and White Tale, and is hanging in the parlor of the Anderson Arts Center.
Flamingo Garden, Purple Iris, Smelling the Flowers
Gallery View
Another deadline.  For those of you interested in my Free-Motion Quilting Tutorial, the termination is March 31.  If you'd like to read it go to this link. Thanks to SewCalGal for putting this challenge on the web.

I'm going outside to work in my garden now.

Ann Fahl

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Hello Mrs. Annie

This is my first visit to you site, and i really enjoyed the tour. Really love the art work above the fire place.. I would like to thank you for what you do for the quilting community..It really give me hope when i can learn from people like yourself..

Thanks again
Tommy

SewCalGal said...

Thanks for sharing photos. What a beautiful exhibit. Wish I could come visit, but it just won't work for me. On the other hand, I'd love, love, love to see this exhibit travel to other quilt museums. If this is a possibility, let me know, as I'd be happy to help with PR. And, of course, I'd love to see it at Visions Quilt Museum in San Diego too, but I think it would make an excellent exhibit at all quilt museums and many quilt shows too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Uniquely Yours Creations said...

Thank you for being our tutor this month Ann! I'm still practicing and also did a couple of lessons from your book "Coloring with Thread".

I love the Flamingo Garden!