Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Put "Art Quilt of the Day" on your ighome.com page

Thanks to a quilter named Wendy, you can install a quilt gadget on your ighome page.  I have used igoogle.com as my home page for years now. It will be discontinued on November 1 of this year.  The replacement is ighome.

Wendy emailed me the other day, distressed because she would miss the Art Quilt of the Day gadget on her new page.  So I got together with my webmaster and he said it wouldn't be difficult to put it on ighome.  Last night, it was uploaded, thank you so much Andy.
Ann's new gadget is shown in the center.

Now you can have Ann Fahl's Art Quilt of the Day on your ighome page.  Just search for "Ann Fahl" in the ighome search bar and you will find it.  It can also be found in either "new" or "lifestyle" choices. Each day the quilt changes, so you won't get tired of looking at the same old one. If you'd like to learn more about the quilt, you can click on it, read the story, or see larger and closeup images.

Even though they are all my quilts, I enjoy seeing what pops up each morning.  Some of them have been sold, so I haven't seen them in awhile. Quilts make the day more enjoyable. Another bonus is that you will be the first to see one of my new quilts the morning after they are uploaded to my website.

There are lots of other gadgets you can add to make your personal page more fun or informative. Give it a try by going to www.ighome.com

Ann Fahl

No comments: